Tuesday 22 November 2016

Whatsapp Plus apk Download For android whatsapp Plus 2016 free

WhatsApp PLUS apk 2016 is a simple application with which WhatsApp, the most famous instant can probably adapt Messenger of the world, even more than before. Thanks WhatsApp PLUS 2016 are, for example, more color palettes and many backgrounds to decorate his conversations, to choose from. To all these access content, you only have the options under WhatsApp call and there PLUS select. There you can adjust everything to suit the program and the talks will. latest WhatsApp PLUS is an interesting extension for WhatsApp with which one can give his conversations a very personal touch.

To install WhatsApp PLUS 2016, no previous version of WhatsApp must already be installed. In certain ROMs WhatsApp PLUS can cause problems, so installing the application in this case is not recommended. If you see the message ‘The date of the device is incorrect. Adjust your clock and try again ‘is replaced, you should update the version of WhatsApp.

Pictures of WhatsApp PLUS 2016 Android View


Questions about WhatsApp PLUS 2016 (Android APK Users Review On Previous Version )
Install whatsapp but it is no longer verified

Whatsapp can indeed download and install it but just not verified since I uninstalled it due to problems. The normal not verified normally only whatsapp plus. Did it several times already reinstalled and downloaded the latest version but it does not go down. Anyone have any idea?

Hey, I have a problem, which is that for me the initialization is not hinhaut. I can easily enter the number, but as soon as I am with picture and name and I “continue” to press, is equal to the briefly that the process was stopped, and I come back to the widget. I have – full speed Internet restarted – – battery and SIM card out and plugged stopped and uninstalled apps – – Whatsapp uninstall and reinstall but nothing helps. If I try again, I’ll come back to name the picture, but it always happens the same process terminates and throws me back to the widget. Also have the normal Whatsapp again up done, now there is a problem there too.

WhatsAppp can not be opened due to old version

I have whatsapp plus 2016 some time. Then I have the latest update not done and then stands there now, if I’m on it want my version is too old, below is still such a box where I can push it, where is it “download”. When I click on it there, I come to play store on the normal whatsapp. Then I clicked plus again here on the Internet on whatsapp on “download”, but I still do not come on whatsapp plus

No comments:

Post a Comment